My new favorite summer tank is here and I love it!
The Sentosa Tank is a loose fitting stylish tank top and perfect for a standalone tank or matched with your favorite jacket or sweater for cooler days/evenings. The unique asymmetrical neckline includes three pleats which add the right amount of fullness to the front of the tank.
Pattern: Sentosa Tank by Itch to Stitch. PDF only and ONLY available on the Itch To Stitch website as a download. Click to purchase your must have Sentosa Tank pattern from Itch-To-Stitch.com. (We are honored to be an affiliate with Itch to Stitch)
Sample Fabric: 72" Wide Batik Cotton Jersey Knit - Hand Dyed - in the shade of Malbec. My sample garment was made as follows:
- Size 10.
- Adjustments: Shoulders and neckline are cut as an 8, the body is a size 10 graded to a 16 at the hips.
- I lengthened the top by 2". I am 5' 7" and like a longer top.
- This fits as I would have expected. Feels wonderful, soft and oh so comfortable.
- The arm openings are the perfect size. Nothing worse than arm openings that are too small or too large.
- I cut 1 yard of the Jersey Knit - Spray - Malbec and used most of it. There is an15" x 20" piece left over for a future patchwork project.
What are you purchasing? This item includes yardage of 72" wide Batik Cotton Jersey Knit and interfacing needed to complete the Sentosa Tank in your specific size. The pattern (Sentosa Tank) is available for purchase as a downloadable PDF from Itch To Stitch. (We are an affiliate of Itch To Stitch and love to all their patterns. We provide the direct link to the Sentosa Tank pattern because it is not available for wholesale purchases.)
Fabric Required for Sentosa Tank: (reference image of the pattern sizing/yardage) Also remember that our Jersey Knit is 72" wide. The pattern is written for 54" wide.
- Sizes 00 to 20: 1 1/8 Yards + 1 1/2 yards of Envy Silk Interfacing
- Sizes 22 to 40: 1 1/2 Yards + 1 1/2 yards of Envy Silk Interfacing