Another 115" Wide Double Border Batik Project
PRE-ORDER: the Color AZALEA - Shipping End-September!
Our Christmas Tree Skirt utilizes the main center portion of the fabric as the primary circle of the tree skirt. We attached the border section using pleats all the way around. We attached a tie to tie the tree skirt to your tree.
Our Christmas Tree Skirt will finish to 60" diameter. It's amazingly full and looks fantastic under your tree! By using the Double Border Batik fabric into this design I was able to attach the border all the way around the center portion of the tree skirt. This does take some fabric - 2 2/3 yards of 115" wide fabric to be exact. But, as with all of our 115" wide ideas, we use this fabric for more than one project!
With the remaining fabric we made eight 20" dinner napkins and a table runner we call Ruby's Star. There is also enough yardage to make a matching couch pillow!Ordering Instructions:
- Select the 115" Wide Batik Cotton - Double Border shade using the first drop down button.
- The second drop down button is important:
- If you only wish to make the Christmas Tree Skirt, select the "Tree Skirt" option.
- What are you going to do with the remaining fabric? Here are some options:
- Make a matching Ruby's Star Table Runner, select the "Tree Skirt + Table Runner" option. [ This option is only available when ordering the AZALEA fabric color.
- Make a Crisscross Apron in Azalea with a coordinating fabric. The Crisscross Apron is reversible.
- 60" Tree Skirt. This is the only option available at this time.
- Christmas Tree Skirt Instruction Guide
- Your selection of 115" Wide Batik - Double Border - Phoenix
- OPTIONAL - TABLE RUNNER:
- Ruby's Star Table Runner Pattern
- Yardage of Nuance Gradation - Blue Nights
- 5" square of Batik Spray - Tuxedo
- OPTIONAL - CRISSCROSS APRON:
- Crisscross Apron Pattern
- 1 Yard of Coordinating Cotton
If you have questions please email us or call us before purchasing.Sewing Techniques: sewing a straight seam.
Skill Level: Beginner. Basic measuring and sewing skills include simple marking, cutting, pressing, and straight sewing.