Bare with us as we come to you "Live" on our laptops and cell phones during this interesting time in our world. The Great Wisconsin Quilt Show has provided a wonderful platform for sharing our business with you. Live in person is always the best way to show our batiks and products and to talk with all our friends, but this platform will do for 2020!
Here is a tentative agenda for our daily 2 hour virtual live sessions each day from 10am - 12 Noon.
September 10, Thursday: All about Batik Rayon
- What is Batik Rayon: We will show you our entire collection of 45" Wide Batik Rayon and how it's made and the basic care
- Tips for Sewing Batik Rayon: Needles, Thread, Serger Tips, and Conventional Sewing Tips
- What are our Fashion Duo's?
- Simple Garment Patterns for Batik Rayon
- Tips for Pattern Layout on Batik Rayon. Rayon can be fussy and we will share tips for making your life easier (with regard to Rayon that is... )
September 11, Friday: All About Batik Cotton Jersey Knit
- What is Batik Cotton Jersey Knit: We will show you our entire collection of 72" Wide Batik Cotton Jersey Knit
- Tips for Sewing Jersey Knit: Needles, Thread, Serger Tips, and Conventional Sewing Tips
- What is the right and wrong side of a Batik Cotton Jersey Knit?
- How to find the grain line and position your pattern for successful results
- Introduce a few of our most popular Fashion Duo's
- How to find the right size for your body style
- There's more the Jersey Knit than Garment Sewing
September 12, Saturday: It's all about Cotton Batik
- We will show you our entire collection of 115" wide Batik Cotton
- Tips for Sewing Batik Cotton: Needles, Thread, Serger Tips, and Conventional Sewing Tips
- 115" Wide Cotton is used for more than quilt backings
- Tips for sewing our Ironing Board Covers
- Introducing our Precut & Fused Shapes
- Diane will share a quick demo on how to create a simple wall hanging from Precut & Fused Shapes, much like our Fantasy Frond Kit
Super Thank you!!
Thanks for sharing this time with us and we hope you have enjoyed the Online Great Wisconsin Quilt Show! Until 2021 - We hope to see you on our website and we love hearing from all of you. Email and share your projects and ideas for future Batik Cotton, Batik Rayon, and/or Batik Cotton Jersey Knit projects!!
Be well ~ Diane & Bruce