Fashion Duo - Batik Rayon - Calder Pants by Cashmerette
Calder Pants - yes - you can sew simple and comfortable pants to match your Springfield Top (or any top)! These wide-legged woven trousers feature a flat front, elasticated back waistband, faced in-seam pockets.
Choose between a dartless apple fit and a darted back pear fit for ideal bum shaping. None of us are shaped the same. The Calder Pant pattern is sure to have you loving sewing pants again!
Our Sample Garment - The Look:
- Pear shaped long pant.
- Batik Rayon - Spray - Dakota Nights, Size 24
- Shown with Cashmerette Springfield Top
Available Sizes: 12 to 32, Apple and Pear Fit.
- Size 12 - 26 Yardage: 3 1/2 Yards
- Size 28 - 32 Yardage: 4 1/2 Yards
Recommended Fabric: Batik Rayon, or any woven.
Fashion Duo Contents: Use the drop down menu to select from our favorite Batik Rayon.
- Cashmerette Calder Pants & Shorts Pattern
- Batik Rayon of your choosing, and in your size range
- 2" Knit Elastic
- Interfacing for pocket facing and waistband
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Click HERE to purchase Schmetz Microtex Needle 80/12
Click HERE to purchase the Cashmerette Calder Pants & Shorts pattern separately.
Click HERE to browse our Cashmerette pattern collection.
Click HERE to purchase 2" Knit Elastic separately