Rae Cumbie and Carrie Emerson from Fit for Art Patterns are wonderful pattern designers and - better still - garment fit experts! Fitting garments is not always easy. Rae and Carrie make it wonderfully simple to understand your body shape as they fit you to the correct size to fit your style.
Click to purchase Tabula Rasa Knit Tee and Tunic Pattern.
How to purchase the knit fabric: You may be asking yourself how you can receive your own pattern and fabric for this beautiful knit tee. Our Knit Pack contains:
- 1 yard of Jersey Knit as main fabric for front and back and top of sleeve.
- (2) Coordinating Jersey Knit fabrics that measure 18" x 36" (approximately) for the flared cuff and angled collar.
JERSEY KNIT COLOR OPTIONS (Fabrics are as close to the images as possible):
- A Variety in Tutti Fruiti and Coral Pink
- A Variety in Aegean Blue and Copen Blue
- A Variety in Lagoon and Dark Brown
- A Variety in Early Autumn
- A Variety in Navy Jewel, Lake, and Copen Blue
Sewing Techniques: sewing a straight seam; attaching a sleeve, attach a neckline facing; sleeve/garment hem. Serger is not necessary, but recommended to add rolled edge accents to the edge of the collar and sleeve accents.
Skill Level: Intermediate.
Conventional Sewing Machine/Serger: Either. Garment sewing is faster with a serger, but it's not required to sew on jersey knit.