The FOURTH Core Pattern in the Fit For Art Pattern Collection is ~ Carpe Diem Dress.
Built on the square arm design, the tank, tunic, and dress pattern is a perfect addition to your pattern collection. And - not just to put on a shelf, but to create your summer wardrobe!
Earlier this year Rae (Fit for Art) sewed a tunic version (View 1) of Carpe Diem using our Batik Rayon Border Batik - Durum Dreams in the shade of Night Shadow.
|Take a moment to read the Fit For Art blog post on their website - Fit For Art Patterns. Rae shares how she positioned each pattern piece on the directional fabric! Signup for their newsletter when you're on their site!|
Features are plenty:
- Scoop neck
- Tank, Tunic, Dress length
- Sleeveless, short sleeve, and 3/4 sleeve
- Square armhole construction
- Back zipper, keyhole opening, or pullover style
- Extras: Back belt and pleat insert
Fashion Duo Contents:
- Carpe Diem Dress pattern
- Yardage for VIEW 1, 3/4 length sleeve, Rayon featuring a border design
- View 1
- Mid length Tunic
- 3/4 Length Sleeve
- Size M
- Batik Rayon - Durum Dreams Border - Night Shadow
Skill Level: Confident Beginner, Fearless sewist!