Fashion Duo: Recoleta Dress by Itch To Stitch
Recoleta Dress is a beautifully detailed dress with simple lines and style. Front
Pattern: Recoleta Dress by Itch to Stitch. PDF only. Click to shop for this wonderful pattern Itch-To-Stitch.com. Our Fashion Duo does NOT include the pattern.
Recoleta Dress Features:
- Options for cup sizes A, B, C, D, DD
- Bust darts for a perfect bust fit
- Back darts and skirt front and back darts
- Front facing is a separate pattern piece with curves and beautiful detail
- Short or long sleeve (our Fashion Duo includes yardage only for the short sleeve)
- Designed for woven fabric
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate
Sizes: 00 – 40, Cup sizes A, B, C, D, DD
Fabric: 45" Wide Batik Rayon - Durum Dream Border motif - in the shade of True Indigo. My sample garment was made as follows:
- Size 10 - Short Sleeve Version
- No adjustment to length. I'm 5' 7" and the length of the top portion and the garment length fit as expected.
- Graded from 10 at the bust to 14 at the hip
- This fits nicely at the bust and loose at the hip
- The pattern is written for 54" wide woven. I cut 2 1/2 yards of our 45" wide Batik Rayon.
What are you purchasing? This item includes yardage of 45" wide Batik Rayon plus 1 yard of Envy Silk Fusible Interfacing. The pattern we used is available for purchase as a downloadable PDF from Itch To Stitch.
Fabric Required for Short Sleeve Recoleta Dress: (reference image of the pattern sizing/yardage) Also remember that our Batik Rayon is 45" wide. The pattern is written for 54" wide fabric.
- 3 Yards: Sizes 00 to 20 - Short Sleeve
- 4 1/2 Yards: Sizes 22 to 40 - Short Sleeve
Watch our Video - Recoleta Dress Pattern Review