The Roscoe Blouse and Dress pattern is the most comfy garment in the world. It is designed as an oversized garment with a gathered neckline and raglan sleeves.
The neckline is finished with a center slit and neckties. The sleeves are designed to hit a few inches above the wrist.Views:
Our Sample: We selected our Batik Rayon Gardenista Vine motif in the shade of Ocean Teal. Diane loves the look and fit. This is a shortened View A - with the narrow ruffle. She made size 6.
We also offer the Roscoe Pattern separately. Get familiar with the pattern and shop our Batik Rayon at any time. We price our Fashion Duo's to allow you to save a bit on all the components: The pattern, Batik Rayon, and interfacing.
Fashion Duo Contents:
- Pattern: the Roscoe Blouse & Dress Pattern by True/Bias
- Fabric: Yards as outlined below based on View A, View B, View C
- View A (blouse): All Sizes 2 yards
- View B (short dress): Size 0-6 3 yards
- View B (short dress): Size 8-18 3 1/2 yards
- View C (dress): Size 0-14 3 1/2 yards
- View C (dress): Size 16-18 4 yards
- Interfacing: 1/4 yard Envy Silk Fusible Interfacing
Skill Level: Confident Beginner.
Conventional Sewing Machine/Serger: Either. A serger is not required to sew this garment. When sewing Batik Rayon with your conventional sewing machine use the overlock stitch and foot to secure the seam edges, or finish seams using a traditional french seam finish. If you do own a serger, it is easy to serge the seams or serge the edges to seal them.