The Foz is a classic front-opened, v-neck knit top that never goes out of style. This is described in the Foz Top pattern designed by Kennis of Itch to Stitch Designs. It is truly a stylish well designed top that can be worn open or closed. The pattern is designed as both long and short sleeved - however, this item includes yardage for only the long sleeve top.Pattern: Foz Top by Itch to Stitch. PDF only. Click to shop Itch-To-Stitch.com
Sample Fabric: 72" Wide Batik Cotton Jersey Knit - Phoenix Motif - in the shade of Twilight Blue. My sample garment was made as follows:
- Size 10 grading to a 14 in the hips.
- No adjustment to sleeve or garment length. I'm 5' 7" tall and will lengthen my next Foz Top by 1".
- This fits as I would have expected. Feels wonderful, soft and oh so comfortable.
- I cut 1 1/2 yards of the Jersey Knit - Phoenix - Twilight Blue to get the length for the sleeves. There is a piece of Jersey Knit measuring 14" x 40" left over.
What are you purchasing? This item includes yardage of 72" wide Batik Cotton Jersey Knit and the interfacing required to complete the Foz Top. The pattern we used is available for purchase as a downloadable PDF from Itch To Stitch. (We are an affiliate with Itch to Stitch.)
Fabric Required for Foz Top: (reference image of the pattern sizing/yardage) Also remember that our Jersey Knit is 72" wide. The pattern is written for 54" wide.
- 1 1/2 Yards: Sizes 00 to 14
- 1 3/4 Yards: Sizes 16 to 22
- 2 Yards: Sizes 24 - 40
YouTube Instructional Video:
Follow along with Diane as she reviews the Foz Top pattern and takes you through the process of constructing your own top with tips when working with our Batik Cotton Jersey Knit.