Pietra Pant Featuring SewBatik Linen
The Pietra Pant is super stylish look at comfortable pants. The pattern is designed for wide leg, slim ankle length, and of course - shorts. The design includes angled front pockets with plenty of space for the essentials. The front is slim fitting accented with 2" wide elastic back waistband. Pattern designed by Closet Core Patterns.
Our Garment Kit features View B - the dramatic gathered long sleeve crop top has a slightly dropped shoulder, angled shoulder yoke and roomy fit, with a choice between an elegant bias binding or faced neckline finish.
Our Sample: View B - Slim Ankle Length Pant
Sizes: 0 - 20 (see the back of the pattern for measurements)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner - Intermediate
- FABRIC: the yardage will support View B Only.
- Size 0 - 12: 2 1/4 Yards of 54" wide Batik Linen
- Size 14 - 20: 3 Yards of 54" wide Batik Linen
- INTERFACING: Envy Silk fusible interfacing
- 2" wide Elastic
- PATTERN: The Pietra Pant Pattern, by Closet Core Patterns
How to Order:
- Select Fabric Choice:
- Use the drop down arrow to select the Batik Linen of your choice.
- If you wish to select a different Batik Linen, not listed - click the "Custom Fabric" selection. Add your selection to the Special Instructions field below.
- Do you need the Pattern? If so add the discounted pattern.
Sewing a straight seam; attaching interfaced front facing; sew elastic casing; and sewing garment hem.
Click Here to purchase the Pietra Pant Pattern Only
Click the image below to learn more about the Pietra Pant Pattern and Linen.