The Tamarack Jacket is a perfect quilted jacket for a bit of warmth late winter through the early spring season. You can make the jacket as warm as you wish by incorporating your favorite batting as you quilt the two fabrics included in your kit. The jacket is loose fitting and so easy to construct. Simply quilt your fabric (any design you wish), cut out your pattern pieces, finish the seams, add the binding, and sew the pieces together!
Showcase your quilting and garment construction skills with this fun project.
As Shown: My jacket is made with the Canvas - Phoenix - Lake and the lining is 115" Batik Cotton - Hand Dyed - Lake.
- Size 0-18 (bust of 32 - 44)
- Size 14-30 (bust of 40 - 56)
- Two coordinating fabrics [ the fabrics are NOT pre-quilted ]
- The yardage included in your kit is based on size option you select
- The Exterior fabric is Batik Canvas - You select your favorite.
- The Lining fabric is Batik Cotton - You select your favorite.
- 1/4 yard of Envy Silk Interfacing
Additional Items Needed:
- Batting the size required to quilt your fabric
- Coordinating Thread
- Closure Preference: (4) Hook & Eye, (4) Snap Sets, (4) Buttons
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Watch our YouTube Pattern Review