Fashion Duo - Elodie Wrap Dress
Elodie Wrap Dress is a true wrap dress. The wrap ties are wrapped around the back and can be tied in the back or front - you decide. I love how our Batik Rayon drapes so beautifully.
The skirt is four panels cut on the bias for added drape.
The top has pleats along the waist giving just enough fullness to support a range of cup sizes.
The pattern provides two sleeve lengths and three skirt lengths - and optional front pockets.
Our Sample: We selected our Phoenix motif in the shade of Gecko for this fun dress. Diane loves the look and fit. This is View A - Midi above the knee length. She started with a size 12 at the bust and graded to a 16 at the waist/hip.
We also offer the Elodie Wrap Dress Pattern separately. Get familiar with the pattern and shop our Batik Rayon at any time. We price our Fashion Duo's to allow you to save a bit on all the components: The pattern, Batik Rayon, and interfacing.
Fashion Duo Contents:
- Pattern: the Elodie Wrap Dress by Closet Core Patterns
- Fabric: Yards as outlined below based on View A, View B, View C
- View A (mini): Size 0-8 3 1/2 yards
- View A (mini): Size 10-20 4 1/4 yards
- View B (midi): Size 0-14 4 1/4 yards
- View B (midi): Size 16-20 5 yards
- View C (maxi): Size 0-14 5 1/2 yards
- View C (maxi): Size 16-20 6 1/2 yards
- Interfacing: 1 yard Envy Silk Fusible Interfacing
Skill Level: Confident Beginner.
Conventional Sewing Machine/Serger: Either. A serger is not required to sew this dress. When sewing Batik Rayon with your conventional sewing machine use the overlock stitch and foot to secure the seam edges, or finish seams using a traditional french seam finish. If you do own a serger, it is easy to serge the seams or serge the edges to seal them.