Seychelles Top by Itch To Stitch - Linen
The Seychelles Top made with Batik Linen:
I love the simplicity of this top and the beautiful feel and comfort of our Batik Linen.
Seychelles Top Features:
- Options for A-D cup sizes
- Bust darts for a great fit
- V-neck finished with an interfaced facing
- Narrow shoulders with extra sleeve cap ease result in a balanced look
- Two sleeve options:
- Short sleeve with pleats on the sleeve cap
- Long sleeve with gathers on the sleeve cap and around the wrist; narrow cuff with button and loop closure
- Designed for woven fabric
Skill Level: Beginner+
Sizes: 00 – 40
Featured Garment Fabric: 54" wide Batik Linen - Violetta motif - in the shade of Mint. My sample garment was made as follows:
- Size 8 - Short Sleeve Version
- No adjustment to sleeve
- Lengthened the garment by 3" (27")
- Graded from 8 at the bust to 12 at the hip
- This fits as a nice loose top
- The pattern is written for 54" wide woven such as linen. I cut 1 1/4 yards of our 54" wide Batik Line for my sample.
Fashion Duo Details: Seyechelles Short Sleeve Top
Select the correct Size / Fabric: Use the drop down buttons to select the size that is right for you and the Batik Linen fabric you wish to use for your dress. There are many more Batik Linen fabric choices available. If you wish to select a different fabric - please order the "Custom Fabric" selection.
For size details reference the image with the Body and Finished Measurements.
- Size 00 - 10: 1 1/4 Yards + Interfacing
- Size 12 - 22: 1 3/4 Yards + Interfacing
- Size 24 - 40: 2 1/4 Yards + Interfacing
The Pattern: Seychelles Top by Itch to Stitch is only available as a PDF only. Click to shop for this wonderful pattern on the Itch-To-Stitch.com website. [ This is an affiliate link. We receive a small commission for sharing each Itch to Stitch pattern. ]