Detailed Product / Kit Description:
Easy and fun to make, these bags in five sizes are perfect for storing and carrying make-up, sewing supplies, tech gear, and more.
The pattern includes complete step-by-step instructions for making the bags with or without quilted fabric and for adding optional iron-on vinyl laminate to make the inside easy to wipe clean.
Double-slide zippers and handy grab tabs make the bags easy to open wide and attached side panels prevent contents from falling out. An optional strap with swivel hook may also be added.
We are here to make it easy to purchase all the components needed to make ONE EACH of all FIVE Clam Up Bags.
Your base kit will include the following items:
- 1 Yard Each of TWO Coordinating Batik Cotton Fabrics for the Main Fabric and Lining. OR- Select your own (2) fabrics from our 115" wide Batik Cotton Collection
- A Fat Eighth of coordinate fabric for the tabs, binding, and optional swivel hook strap. OR - Select your own Fat Eighth as the coordinating fabric.
- The only notion needed to complete the Clam Up bags is a zipper. We have included the zipper length and 10 zipper pulls to complete all 5 sizes:
- Zippers: 3 Yards + 10 Zipper Pulls
Add-On Items are Discounted when added to this kit.
- Clam Up Pattern [ The pattern is optional because so many of you own this pattern already. If YOU have this pattern - purchase the fabric, Soft and Stable and Zippers within this kit and SAVE! ]
- 1/2 Yard of Soft and Stable [ This will make one of every size bag. ]
Items Not Included In our Kit:
- Matching thread