Detailed Product / Kit Description:
Protect your cherished sewing machine with its own quilt!
Each cover features slip pockets on front and back, a zippered pocket on the left side, and a mesh slip pocket on the right side. For easy access to the sewing machine handle, there is an opening at the top. Flaps with magnetic snaps cover the opening.The pattern includes complete step-by-step instructions for covers in three sizes to fit many popular machines:
We are here to make it easy to purchase all the components needed to make your own Sewing Machine Cover. Your base kit will include the following items:
- Under Cover Pattern
- Yardage of Three Coordinating Batik Cotton Fabrics -Or- Select your own (3) fabrics from our 115" wide Batik Cotton Collection
- 1/2 Yard of Fusible Interfacing
- We select a matching shade of the following items when you select a Batik Cotton Coordinate from our collection. When you select your own fabrics for the project bag you can select the shades for each of the following required components:
- Mesh Fabric: 10"x10" (SM), 10"x12" (MED) 11"x12" (LG)
- 1/4 Yard of Fold-Over Elastic (All Sizes)
- Sew-In Snap 14 mm: 2 Snap Sets (All Sizes)
- Zippers: (1) 30" (SM), (1) 40" (MED, LG)
Add-On Items are Discounted when added to this kit.
- Soft and Stable: 1 Yard (SM), 1 1/4 Yards (MED), 1 1/2 Yards (LG)
Items Not Included In our Kit:
- Matching thread