Aprons should be stylish and oh so simple to sew. This is "that" perfect apron.
This apron pattern is found in the School of Sewing Book. This Garment Pack includes the fabric yardage to make one adult apron. You will need the book to sew this apron.Features:
- Main fabric is the base for the apron.
- The packet is one piece of fabric sewn to the front of the main apron. Pocket dividers are created by sewing through the pocket/main fabric.
- The tie is placed through the side casings which make it perfect for simple adjustable sizing.
Garment Pack contents -
- Main Cotton Fabric for main portion of the apron
- Coordinating Fabric to be used for the pocket and tie
Click Here to purchase the School of Sewing Book Only