Patchwork Tee Shirt Kit - The Tumbler
Another of our fun hobo-style patchwork garments is what we call the Patchwork Tee - The Tumbler. This fun patchwork top is made using our 72" wide Batik Cotton Jersey Knit.
The sample tee shirt in this Patchwork Tee Shirt was made first by creating patchwork fabric, using your favorite tee shirt pattern as your pattern guide, and following the pattern instructions to complete your tee shirt. Whether you use our piecing technique and rectangle size or design your own, our kit will supply the yardage necessary to make your very own Patchwork Tee Shirt.PATCHWORK KIT CONTENTS:
- Variety of our Batik Cotton Jersey Knit - Size 2 - 20
- Patchwork Guide: How to instructions for preparing the patchwork fabric, template, and guidelines. (this is not a garment pattern)
PATTERN OPTION: We do not include a garment pattern for the tee shirt. Use your favorite pattern - or purchase the Lark Tee Shirt pattern with our Patchwork Tee Shirt Kit and "save".
KIT COLOR OPTIONS: (Fabrics may not be identical)
- A Variety of Brilliant Blues (fabrics as shown in sample garment)
- A Variety of Rich Fall Shades
- A Variety of Bright Fun Fabrics
Sewing Techniques: sewing a straight seam; attaching a sleeve, attach a neckline facing; sleeve/garment hem.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner. Perfect project to transition from quilting to garment sewing.
Conventional Sewing Machine/Serger: Either. Garment sewing is faster with a serger, but it's not required to sew on jersey knit.
Click Here to purchase the Lark Tee Pattern Only