Rays of Hope Wall Hanging - Nuance Fabric Pack
Carolyn Morris has designed the most beautiful wall hanging. Rays of Hope is the perfect name for this design. I'm very happy that our Nuance Gradations made this version of her pattern come to life. The change in shade that runs across each Nuance Gradation, placed from light to dark - outside edge to the center - makes the cross shine (as it should) in the center of this piece.
The pattern is designed as a pieced wall hanging with decorative stitching covering each color change. The decorative stitching creates the stained glass effect that you see.
- Small: Measures 21" x 29 1/2" when finished
- AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST: Medium: Measures 31" x 45" when finished
- AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST: Large: Measures 48” x 70” when finished
Fabric Pack Contains: All the Nuance Gradation strips to complete the wall hanging - including fabric for the cross, border and binding. (Flange shown in the image is not included) NOTE: this project has been available for years. There are slight fabric shade differences between the image shown and the shades in the project kit. The slight changes will not change the overall beauty of this project.
The Pattern is not included in this Fabric Pack. Please order the pattern (by size) from Carolyn Morris - through her Etsy.com shop. Order the small pattern which arrives with the instructions for sewing the wall hanging.
Click on this link - Rays of Hope Pattern. [ pattern + small wall hanging diagram ]
- Medium Wall Hanging: [ medium wall hanging diagram only ]
- Large Wall Hanging: [ large wall hanging diagram only ]
Additional Purchase Option:
- Backing: We will select a lovely coordinating cotton for the backing.