Fashion Duo: Apron + Oven Mitt
The Crisscross Aprons pattern is a fun and simple project. The apron is perfect for your everyday wearing and for gifts for those in your life who love to cook!
This apron is reversible and has two large pockets on each side. Mary guides you through instructions on how to increase the size or reduce the size to fit your personal body size. I selected two fabrics that coordinate with our Thanksgiving table decorations. I also had enough fabric to make a double oven mitt!
Fashion Duo contents - APRON ONLY: (Pattern is an optional Add-on)
- Two coordinating fabrics. One of the fabrics will be from our 115" wide Batik Cotton Double Border. It creates an amazingly beautiful apron.
Fashion Duo contents - APRON + OVEN MITT: (Pattern is an optional Add-on)
- Free Double Oven Mitt Pattern
- Two coordinating fabrics plus a 3rd fabric used to bind the double oven mitt. One of the fabrics will be from our 115" wide Batik Cotton Double Border. It creates an amazingly beautiful apron.
- 1/4 yard of Poly-Therm Heat Reflective Fleece
Remember - when purchasing a Fashion Duo you save on the price of the pattern and on the Batik Cotton. It's a wonderful savings!!Yardage: If you already own Mary's pattern you will need the following yardage to make an apron (doesn't include fabric for the double oven mitt).
- Traditional Apron Fabric: Two 1-yard cuts of cotton batik
- Apron with Border Fabric: 1 1/4 yard of border X 56", coordinating 1 yard batik cotton
Click Here to purchase the Crisscross Apron Pattern Only
Click Here to purchase the Heat Reflective Fleece separately