Spruce up your sewing room with a simple and stylish ironing board cover. I prepared, measured, and sewed new ironing covers for all the various sizes of boards we had. I had no idea there were so many sizes.
I found it easiest to use narrow elastic as secure the cover on your ironing board.
- Big Board: 22" wide x 59" long
- Traditional A-Shaped Boards: Range from 13" wide x 48" long to 15" wide x 55" long
- Table Top Board: 12" wide x 31" long
- Free Instruction Guide
- Batik Cotton to fit your size board (you select your favorite fabric)
- 2 layers of wool batting to fit the size board you need
Sewing Techniques: sewing a straight seam.
Additional Notions: coordinating cotton thread, sharp microtex machine sewing needle 80/12, tailors chalk, scissors or rotary cutter, and ruler.
Skill Level: Beginner. Basic measuring and sewing skills include simple marking, cutting, pressing, and straight sewing.