Bed Accessories - Pillow Sham + Bed Scarf
The Bed Scarf Pattern includes instructions for making a bed scarf to fit a twin, queen, or king bed. The fabric involved will change depending on the size you wish to make.
- Pillow Sham Kit Only: Includes Pillow Sham Pattern + Fabric to make 2 Pillow Shams + Interfacing
- Bed Scarf Project Kit Only: Includes Bed Scarf Pattern + Fabric for 1 Bed Scarf by size. The Queen and King contain the same amount of fabric.
Complete Bed Accessory Set: Includes patterns and fabrics as shown in the sample images. You select the size.
- We assume that 2 standard pillow shams will be made with a twin bed scarf.
- We assume that 2 queen pillow shams will be made with a queen bed scarf.
- We assume that 2 king pillow shams will be made with a king bed scarf.
Additional Items Needed:
- Pillow Form for a Standard, Queen, or King Pillow Sham
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate. The pattern includes basic cutting and sewing.
Have lots of fun!!
It's always fun to change the accessories in our bedroom. Adding a new color or new style of Bed Scarf or Pillow Shams is an easy and fast change.
This bed accessory set is soft and luscious - because we used our Batik Cotton Jersey Knit! Don't worry - the Jersey Knit responds like a woven fabric that curls just a little bit. The simple strip piecing makes this project fast and simple. I used my serger to piece the strips together and my conventional sewing machine for all other sewing. You can sew the entire pillow sham with a conventional sewing machine.