McCall's 8064 (previously 7432) is a simple and stylish dress. The pattern guides you through making a any style A-Line dress. You select the neck style, sleeve style and hem length. You will use this pattern over and over again.
Yardage: This Garment includes the McCall's pattern, and yardage to fit your desired dress style and size. Select your size and fabric from the available drop down menus. Our Batik Cotton Jersey Knit is 72" wide. The pattern is written for yardage at 60" wide. We've taken the time to analyze the the yardage needed for our Batik Cotton Jersey Knit.
We have simplified the yardage based on the dress length + sleeve length. These are the only two features that matter. All sizes will fit within the 72" width.
- [ View A, C, E ] Knee Length, Sleeveless or Short Sleeve: 1 1/2 Yards
- [ View A, C, E ] Knee Length, 3/4 Sleeve or Long Sleeve: 2 Yards
- [ View B, D ] Calf Length, Sleeveless or Short Sleeve: 2 Yards
- [ View B, D ] Calf Length, , 3/4 Sleeve or Long Sleeve: 2 1/2 Yards
- [ View F ] Maxi Length, Sleeveless or Short Sleeve: 3 Yards
- [ View F ] Maxi Length, 3/4 Sleeve or Long Sleeve: 3 1/2 Yards
Garment Kit Includes the Pattern.
Techniques involved include sewing a straight seam; attaching a sleeve, optional; attach a neckline facing; sleeve/garment hem.
Recommended Fabric: 72" Batik Cotton Jersey Knit (2-way stretch)
Skill Level: Beginner. Perfect pattern for your first Jersey Knit garment. Simple finishing technique for neckline, sleeve, and hem.
Click Here to purchase the McCall's 8064 (7432) Pattern Only
Click Here to shop our Batik Cotton Jersey Knit
* * * * Watch our YouTube Video - Pattern Review * * * *