A Shawl-Style Jacket is a perfect cover for any shirt, tee shirt or turtleneck! M8052 is a must have jacket and vest pattern with simplicity and style. The fullness is perfect to add style to the front and collar. There are four sleeve options: sleeveless, short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, and long sleeve. The base jacket is the same regardless of the sleeve you select.
Pattern Selection: (View the back of the pattern for exact measurements)
Y Pattern: Sizes XS - Medium 2 3/4 yards
ZZ Pattern: Sizes Large - XXL 3 1/2 yards
Fit: The pattern is loose fitting in the front due to the shawl like fabric around the neck and flowing down the front of the vest. The back of the jacket fits nicely at the shoulders and is straight at the side seams. I am wearing the sample jacket and it's a MEDIUM.
Garment Kit Contents:
- Pattern: McCall's 8052 in your size range.
- Batik Rayon to support the long sleeve jacket.
- No other notions are needed
How to Order:
- Select your size from the drop down menu.
- Select your fabric choice from the available selections.
- You have our entire Batik Rayon Collection to select from. Enter your Batik Rayon choice in the space provide below the quantity field.
Recommended Fabric for this Garment: 44" Batik Rayon
Skill Level: Confident Beginner.
Click HERE to purchase the McCall's 8052 Pattern Only