The Springfield Top is a must have for any outfit, worn under your favorite jacket and slacks or your favorite jeans!
View A features a loose, swingy silhouette and optional hem band, while View B uses back princess seams to beautifully skim your curves. Both variations have scooped necklines, back yokes, and comfortably split side seams.
Our Sample Garment - The Look:
- View A without split side seams.
- Batik Rayon - Spray - Dakota Nights, Size 18 graded to a 22 at the hips.
- Shown with Cashmerette Calder Pants (full length)
- Shown with Batik Rayon Wrap/Shawl in the shade of Twilight Blue
Available Sizes: 12 - 32 (Reference the size chart on the back of the pattern jacket)
Recommended Fabric: Batik Rayon, or any woven.
Fashion Duo Contents: Use the drop down menu to select from our favorite Batik Rayon.
- Cashmerette Springfield Top Pattern
- Batik Rayon of your choosing. (2 3/8 yards)
Skill Level: Beginner
Click HERE to purchase Schmetz Microtex Needle 80/12
Click HERE to purchase the Cashmerette Springfield Top pattern separately.
Click HERE to browse our Cashmerette pattern collection.