A Vest is a perfect cover for any shirt, tee shirt or turtleneck! M8052 is a must have vest pattern with simplicity and style. The fullness is perfect to add style to the front and collar. There are four sleeve options: sleeveless, short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, and long sleeve. The base jacket is the same regardless of the sleeve you select.
Pattern Selection: (View the back of the pattern for exact measurements)
Y Pattern: Sizes XS - Medium 2 1/2 yards
ZZ Pattern: Sizes Large - XXL 3 yards
Fit: The pattern is loose fitting in the front due to the shawl like fabric around the neck and flowing down the front of the vest. The back of the vest fits nicely at the shoulders and is straight at the side seams. I am wearing the sample vest and it's a MEDIUM. I will shorten the next vest or jacket that I make.
Garment Kit Contents:
- Pattern: McCall's 8052 in your size range.
- Batik Rayon to support the VEST.
- No other notions are needed
How to Order:
- Select your size from the drop down menu.
- Select your fabric choice from the available selections.
- You have our entire Batik Rayon Collection to select from. If you would like a different fabric select "Contact Me for my Custom Selection" and we will email you for your Batik Rayon.
Recommended Fabric for this Fashion Duo: 44" Batik Rayon
Skill Level: Confident Beginner.
Click HERE to purchase the McCall's 8052 Pattern Only