Carrie and Rae of Fit for Art Patterns are two amazing pattern designers and garment fit experts! This past December Carrie and Rae held a weekend virtual sewing retreat and they guided several attendees through the process of constructing their own Tabula Rasa Jacket.
Well - This past week it was my turn to sew this jacket - featuring our new Batik Rayon Collections. I selected three NEW fabrics in the shade of Copen Blue. Here is the fabric is used in each section of the garment:
- Batik Rayon - Downton Border - Copen Blue: Front and Back pieces
- Batik Rayon - Violetta - Copen Blue: Sleeves and Side Panel
- Batik Rayon - Lady May - Dusty Topez: Facing
Fashion Duo Includes:
- Batik Rayon Color Selection (3 Fabrics)
- Tabula Rasa Pattern Designed by Fit For Art (optional purchase, savings when purchased with Fashion Duo)
If you have already made a Tabula Rasa Jacket (or 2..) you can use your fabric kit to make a swing top shirt, or other variation that complements the rayon fabric.
Jump over to the Fit For Art Website for more wonderful pattern variations!Purchase the Tabula Rasa Jacket Pattern Separately.