Montrose Top Featuring SewBatik Linen
Elevate your style with the Montrose Top! This garment kit supports both View A and View B. View A is a scoop neck blouse with short sleeves and curved back yoke, while View B shows a jewel neck, elbow length sleeves, and keyhole back. And, there are standard or full bicep sleeve options for both.
Our Sample: View B
Sizes: 0 - 32 (see the back of the pattern for measurements)
Skill Level: Beginner - without question!
Kit Details: the yardage will support both View A and B.
- FABRIC: We include yardage of Batik Linen for your size grouping.
- INTERFACING: Envy Silk fusible interfacing (this is not needed for the pattern, but it is needed for Diane's back facing variation)
- PATTERN: The Montrose Top Pattern
How to Order:
- Select Fabric Choice:
- Use the drop down arrow to select the Batik Linen of your choice.
- If you wish to select a different Batik Linen, not listed - click the "Custom Fabric" selection. Add your selection to the Special Instructions field below.
- Do you need the Pattern? If so add the discounted pattern.
Sewing a straight seam; attaching bias cut neck facing; sewing a dart; and sewing sleeve/garment hem.
Click Here to purchase the Montrose Pattern Only
Click the image below to learn more about the Montrose Top Pattern and Linen.