I love trying new tee shirts that include an element of style that I have not tried to sew before. The Glenelly Top isn't just a traditional tee shirt made from knit, it features raglan sleeves with a round'ish neckline. It truly caught my eye.
Pattern: Glenelly Top and Dress by Itch to Stitch. PDF only. Click to shop Itch-To-Stitch.com
Sample Fabric: 72" Wide Batik Cotton Jersey Knit - Hand Dyed - in the shade of Twilight Blue. My sample garment was made as follows:
- Size 10.
- No adjustment to sleeve or garment length
- Graded from a 10 at the bust to a 12 at the hip.
- This fits as I would have expected. Feels wonderful, soft and oh so comfortable.
- I cut 1 yard of the Jersey Knit - Spray - Twilight Blue and needed 26". There is an 8" piece strip over.
What are you purchasing? This item includes yardage of 72" wide Batik Cotton Jersey Knit. The pattern we used is available for purchase as a downloadable PDF from Itch To Stitch. (We are an affiliate)
Fabric Required for Glenelly Top: (reference image of the pattern sizing/yardage) Also remember that our Jersey Knit is 72" wide. The pattern is written for 54" wide.
- 1 Yard: Sizes 00 to 20
- 1 1/2 Yards: Sizes 22 to 40