In Control Project Kit
Detailed Product / Kit Description:
The caddy measures 6½"H x 10½"W x 6"D.
Control the clutter with this sturdy caddy. Its small footprint makes it perfect for using next to the sewing machine or on a desk or coffee table.
Five outer slip pockets provide easy access to tools and supplies, and a zippered pocket on one end keeps personal items safe and secure.
Expanding dividers on the inside organize a multitude of supplies or collapse flat against the interior of the caddy affording a wide-open interior.
Comfy padded fabric handles make carrying easy and attach with rectangle rings allowing them to fall flat along the front or back.
Looking for something bigger? Try Catch All Caddy
We are here to make it easy to purchase all the components needed to make your own In Control Tool Caddy. Your base kit will include the following items:
- In Control Pattern
- Yardage of Three Coordinating Batik Cotton Fabrics -Or- Select your own (3) fabrics from our 115" wide Batik Cotton Collection
- 1/4 Yard of Fusible Interfacing
- 1 Yard of 1" Polypro Strapping
- We select a matching shade of the following items when you select a Batik Cotton Coordinate from our collection. When you select your own fabrics for the project bag you can select the shades for each of the following required components:
- (1) 8” Zipper
Add-On Items are Discounted when added to this kit.
- Hardware Set: 1" Rectangle Rings - 2 SETS ARE REQUIRED (4 rings)
- 1/2 Yard of Soft and Stable
Items Not Included In our Kit:
- Base Stabilizer measuring 5" x 8 3/4"
- Matching thread