Welcome 115" Wide Double Border Batik
You are perfect for our Java Batik Shower Curtain Design - SewBatik Home
This item is a Shower Curtain Kit that fits a standard tub with shower area. The curtain will finish to 72" x 72". We include instructions for adding grommets as the eyelets or using your buttonhole stitch/attachment. Each kit will include grommets regardless of the method you prefer.
- Select the 115" Wide Batik Cotton - Double Border shade using the first drop down button.
- Select a Grommet Finish from the second drop down button. The available finishes are Silver, Gold, or Bronze.
- Standard Shower Curtain - 72" x 72". However, in this version of the Shower Curtain Kit we include enough yardage for you to make this as long as you wish, maximum length of 115".
- Contact us for larger size needs. Services@SewBatik.com
- Instruction Guide
- Batik Cotton to support a standard shower curtain measuring 72" x 72"
- 12 Grommets in one of 3 finishes: Silver, Gold, Bronze
If you have questions please email us or call us before purchasing.
Our Sample: 115" Wide Batik Cotton - Double Border - Phoenix - Dusty Denim
Need a Grommet Tool to install your new grommets? Purchase your Grommet Tool Here.
Sewing Techniques: sewing a straight seam.
Additional Notions: coordinating cotton thread Sharp microtex machine sewing needle 80/12, marking pencil (optional), scissors and rotary cutter, and ruler.
Skill Level: Beginner. Basic measuring and sewing skills include simple marking, cutting, pressing, and straight sewing. We are going to challenge you a bit by adding a basic buttonhole to the top of the shower curtain. You can do it!Conventional Sewing Machine: Construct this entire shower curtain with a straight stitch and buttonhole attachment for your sewing machine.