Logs & Leaves Table Square Kit
Happy Fall to everyone! We designed a new table square called Logs & Leaves. The log cabin block is a quilt block that most quilters have tried at least once. I love using this block to showcase our batik fabrics. The table square finishes to 40" square.
Project Kit Contents:
- Background batik in the shade of Sand Surf.
- Precut 2 1/2" strips from our Forest Tiki Tike collection.
- Precut and fused Leaf & Stem Pack.
- Pattern instructions to complete the table square.
- Bonus pattern to create the coordinating pillow from the remaining fabric.
Skill Level: Beginner.
Additional Ideas: If you purchase 2 kits you will have enough fabric to make a nice size lap quilt.
- Logs & Leaves Backing/Binding: 1 3/4 yards of 45" wide Cotton Phoenix Brown Bark
- Pillow Bonus Backing: 1/2 Yard 45" Wide Cotton Phoenix Brown Bark
- Pillow Template
- Leaf & Stems Precut Pack
- Tiki Tike - Forest
Use the drop down menu below to select the kit option you desire.
NOTE about the Leaf & Stem Pack included in your kits: The precut leaves are a random mix of leaf shapes in various fall shades. Each pack is different. The pack you receive in the kit will not be identical to the image of our sample Table Square.