I love the classy neckline of the Nittany Top and the beautiful drape that comes from our Batik Rayon.
Pattern: Nittany Top by Itch to Stitch. PDF only. Click to shop for this wonderful pattern Itch-To-Stitch.com
Nittany Top Features:
- Options for cup sizes
- Pleated round neckline
- Optional keyhole at the center front neckline
- Short sleeves
- Shirttail hem
- Optional Sash
- Partially-lined in the front - bust darts contained in the lining
- Designed for lightweight woven fabric
Skill Level: Beginner+
Sizes: 00 – 40
Fabric: 45" Wide Batik Rayon - Violetta motif - in the shade of Cotton Candy. My sample garment was made as follows:
- Size 8 - with a gradual grade to 12 at the hips
- No adjustment to sleeve or length
- This fits as a nicely loose top
- I did not make the sashing belt
- The pattern is written for 54" wide woven. I cut 2 1/2 yards of our 45" wide Batik Rayon.
What am I purchasing? By adding this item to your shopping cart you are purchasing the yardage you need to make your Nittany Top. The pattern IS NOT included in this Fashion Duo. There are no other notions needed.
Remember to purchase the Nittany Top Pattern which is available for purchase as a downloadable PDF from Itch To Stitch.
Fabric Required for Nittany Top: (reference image of the pattern sizing/yardage) Also remember that our Batik Rayon is 45" wide. The pattern is written for 54" wide fabric.
- 2 1/2 Yards: Sizes 00 to 20 - Short Sleeve
- 3 Yards: Sizes 22 to 40 - Short Sleeve
* * * * Watch our YouTube Video * * * *