The Entire Kit for creating your special Spring Table Setting Kit.
No need to purchase everything individually, when we have created a combined project kit which includes the fabrics and batting for the following projects:
- Tablecloth (similar to a 60" x 60" tablecloth)
- 2 Traditional Oven Mitts
- 4 Placemats
If your table is not a similar size to our 60" x 60" tablecloth you may have extra fabric or not enough to complete the other three projects included in this table setting.
Our sample setting features the following fabrics:
- 115" Batik Cotton - Phoenix - Sherbet Blue
- 115" Batik Cotton - Phoenix - Sand Surf (Oven Mitt Lining)
- 45" Batik Nuance Gradations - Hyacinth Violet
Project Kit contents :
- Traditional Oven Mitts
- External and Lining Fabric
- Fusible Fleece
- Heat Resistant Fleece
- Main Fabric and Pocket Fabric
- Note: the pattern is found in the School of Sewing Book
- Main Fabric and Binding Fabric
- Fusible Fleece to be used as the batting
- Main Fabric
Please NOTE: the School of Sewing Book is an additional add-on to this project kit. It will be discounted when purchase with this project kit.
The Napkins are not included in this project kit. They can be purchased separately here.