The Tamarack Jacket is a perfect quilted jacket for a bit of warmth early fall through the early spring seasons. You can make the jacket as warm as you wish by incorporating your favorite batting as you quilt the two fabrics included in your kit. The jacket is loose fitting and so easy to construct. Simply quilt your fabric (any design you wish), cut out your pattern pieces, finish the seams, add the binding, and sew the pieces together!
Showcase your quilting and garment construction skills with this fun project.
- Size 0-18 (bust of 32 - 44)
- Size 14-30 (bust of 40 - 56)
- Two coordinating fabrics [ the fabrics are NOT pre-quilted ]
- The yardage included in your kit is based on size option you select and we will include equal amounts of both fabrics so you can decided placement of the fabric for the top, lining, pockets, and binding.)
- Select from the Batik Cotton Combo's shown or select the option to pick your own Batik Cotton fabrics.
- 1/4 yard of Envy Silk Interfacing
Additional Items Needed:
- Batting the size required to quilt your fabric
- Coordinating Thread
- Closure Preference: (4) Hook & Eye, (4) Snap Sets, (4) Buttons
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Watch our YouTube Pattern Review