The Tamarack Jacket is a perfect quilted jacket for a bit of warmth early fall through the early spring seasons.
You can find our original Tamarack Jacket Fashion Duo by clicking HERE.
This Fashion Duo is a variation on the original jacket. Grainline Studio's developed a Variation pattern that includes a hood, collar, and patch pocket. You can style your Tamarack Jacket any way you wish.
Our sample jacket incorporates the hood into the neckline. We stayed with the original pocket. It is so easy to add a hood to this jacket. You will love it!
If you have the Tamarack Jacket Pattern in your pattern collection you don't need to purchase it again. However, you do need the Variation Pattern. Click the HERE to purchase the pattern from Grainline Studio's. They do not make this pattern available to other retailers.Tamarack Jacket Pattern is OPTIONAL. Save 20% when you ADD the pattern to this Kit. You must ADD the pattern by clicking the option above.
- Size 0-18 (bust of 32 - 44)
- Size 14-30 (bust of 40 - 56)
- Two coordinating fabrics [ the fabrics are NOT pre-quilted ]
- The yardage included in your kit is based on size option you select and we will include equal amounts of both fabrics so you can decided placement of the fabric for the top, lining, pockets, and binding.
- Select from the Batik Cotton Combo's shown or select the option to pick your own Batik Cotton fabrics.
- 1/4 yard of Fusible Interfacing
Additional Items Needed:
- Batting the size required to quilt your fabric
- Coordinating Thread
- Closure Preference: (4) Hook & Eye, (4) Snap Sets, (4) Buttons
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Watch our YouTube Pattern Review